Friday, September 26, 2008

My new rule


I am now committed to adding a Westie photo to every new posting - dog related or not. Will have to remember to put lots on my new BrisEstick, when it arrives. This is Max, one of my beautiful boys - always smiling!
Anyway - video online. Imagine all that online space being devoted to the biggest collection of poorly focused, poorly produced rubbish I've ever seen (except for the Westie ones, of course!) . I would hope if you were to use them in a professional capacity they would be of a better quality. Otherwise they are just a time-waster. Except for the opportunity to present alternate points of view in a direct, visual format, or inhouse presentations, I think it's one of those things that people get excited about just because it's there. You don't want to suspend critical evaluation in all the excitement of someone else's funniest home videos.

2 comments:

Anon. said...

That's the democratisation of technology for you. Hand everyone a gun and sooner than later someone will shoot themselves in the foot.

*Bang* Ow!

085434 said...

Aww, cute! I'll keep a lookout for more doggy pictures.

-Kristy-Lee