Friday, October 10, 2008

Wiki Edits




Am building up an irritatingly long list of logins and passwords. What with my blog, the wiki, Library thing, Janison itself etc, etc, etc, I am starting to lose track. And what do you do to prevent this? Write them an a scrappy bit of paper that anyone can find. Very secure!

Have finally done a bit of editing on the IPY page of the wiki, but am pretty unimpressed. All I did was add some meeting minutes, but they're already on the G drive. Why duplicate this? at least I can tick off Wikis. YEAH!


2 comments:

Fennelgirl said...

Hey Jenny
I've made all my 23 things passwords the same (something hard to guess though). That has stopped my brain exploding!
Cheers, Helen T

Sleepydumpling said...

I use the same password for everything, I just change the digit in it where I need to. Everything except banking/tax, which has it's own password.

As for why would you put something on the wiki, not on the g:drive... the g:drive fills up, and very quickly, the wiki doesn't. Not to mention that what your g:drive view is doesn't match what my g:drive view is.